The controls still need to be refined but they work. It's just a matter of tweaking at this point. I'm also going to try and list out a defined set of tasks that I've completed for each update so I can see the internal progress myself.
- A front/side/top orthographic viewport is shown on the main page
- The actual Entity that was clicked is selected now instead of the parent object.
- The Translate/Rotate gizmos check the object and its parent object for the required properties
- The Translate/Rotate gizmos now cache the selected scene objects that support the requirements so that they can simply be looped over instead of checking the requirements each frame.
- Deleting an Entity no longer takes its parent object (usually a SceneNode) and the children of that parent with it.
- The ResourceBrowser no longer shows a bounding box after the first object is changed.
- Viewports now support camera styles to define their movement types: Free, Front, Side, Top