Saturday, December 15, 2007

Port Job

The porting is coming along nicely. I've made a few internal changes but nothing huge. The biggest problem I've had is that I had tons of memory leaks. I have removed all of them so far. The editor starts up and exits cleanly from start to finish. I still have to figure out how to handle exceptions better since once one happens, the app usually crashes and burns. This is going to be an issue between exceptions and wxWidgets but I'll get there.

I've completed the following plugins:

Scene Graph Tree
Resource Browser
Basic Object Factories

and am working on the Gizmos plugin which contains the translate/rotate/scale tools that will be provided. I will have to overhaul the UI once the porting is done to make it nicer to look at. Right now, I'm concerned with getting it functional to where it was with .NET/CLI C++


No comments: